Sunday, February 26, 2012

5280 Best New Restaurants of 2011

5280 Magazine's March 2012 issue lists the eight best new restaurants in Denver.

Their top selections include three spots that have been reviewed in the Rocky Mountain Oyster: Pizzeria Locale, Le Grand Bistro and Oyster Bar, and Linger.

5280's complete list of the Best New Restaurants of 2011:

Pinche Taqueria
Tag Raw Bar
Charcoal
Pizzeria Locale
Le Grand Bistro and Oyster Bar
Trillium
CafeBar
Linger

Looks like I've got five more restaurants to add to my queue!

Check out the article and let's look forward to more great new restaurants in 2012.

Braised Lamb Shank @ Le Grand Bistro and Oyster Bar

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reposting this list! I haven't been to any, shamefully. But my friend's birthday is coming up, so we'll have to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did I tell you that I finally got a subscription to 5280? Anyways, I have a living social deal to tag raw bar. Maybe we can do a double date? Warning: hubs is grumpy.

    ReplyDelete